The Big Data Value Association celebrated its General Assembly last November 30th in Valencia, Spain. Among other important topics, the BDVA members were called to elect and renew over two thirds of the members of its Board of Directors, and to elect President, one Vice President and Treasurer (two-year mandate).
We are pleased to officially communicate the composition of the new Board of Directors of BDVA, and the new leadership team as follows:
- Laure Le Bars, Research project director at SAP (President)
- Edward Curry, Academic and Lecturer at Insight (Vice-President)
- Milan Petkovic, Department Head Data Science at Philips (Vice-President)
- Thomas Hahn, Chief Expert Software at Siemens (Vice-President)
- Tonny Velin, CEO of Answare, (Treasurer)