The Global Industry conference on nano & digital tech will by take place during the ITFBELGIUM, 23rd-24th May 2018 and will be powered by imec.
You are here
- Event date:Wednesday, 23 May, 2018 to Thursday, 24 May, 2018Place:Antwerp60 talks by top representatives from industry and imec and 55 live demos of ground-breaking technologies & applications are currently foreseen.Program and Speakers updates will be available in the upcoming weeks here.Event type:
- Event date:Wednesday, 23 May, 2018 to Friday, 25 May, 2018Place:Málaga
JOTB is an international rendezvous for developers and DevOps around Big Data technologies. This is a fun conference to learn and share the latest experiences, tips and tricks related to Big Data technologies and, the most important part, it’s On The Beach!The discussion will be focused on several topics such as: Distributed Systems, DevOps & Architectures, Functional Programming, Big Data in the Business, Data Visualisation and IoT & Embedded.Find more information about the event and register here.
- Event date:Tuesday, 22 May, 2018 to Wednesday, 23 May, 2018Place:Edinburg
The Joint Conference on Data Science 2018 (JCDS18) is organised on the 22nd -23rd May 2018 in Edinburgh.
The aim of the event is to bring together academics, policy-makers, and business people passionate about the emergent field of data science as a force for strategic transformation in an academic and professional context.Essentially, the conference will focus on two tightly connected but distinct subject areas:
- Establishing the profession of a Data Scientist is the consequent conclusion from the present situation and JCDS18 will have a focus on the acquisition of skills and competences that individuals need in the new data science era, and how best to address the growing demand from organisations for individuals at all levels to be suitably equipped to thrive in the digitised economy. The challenge is that both work and the research environment are transforming into interdisciplinary environments, so data-related skillsets have to be harmonised in order to foster collaboration.
- Data Science is an interdisciplinary scientific and technical research and development field that amalgamates techniques and approaches for efficient and effective data management, integration, analysis, visualisation, and interaction with vast amounts of data, all as a critical prerequisite for a successful digitised economy. JCDS18 will therefore have a focus on the demonstration, presentation and discussion of innovative research and development results from related topics around machine learning, information visualisation, big data management, analysis, reproducibility, and ethics.
The Event Committee invites professionals in submitting workshop, tutorial and demo proposals and scientific papers. Find further information here.
More detailed information about the conference is available here.
- Event date:Tuesday, 22 May, 2018 to Thursday, 24 May, 2018Place:Madrid
The Digital Business Show Congress will take place in Madrid from the 22nd to the 24th May.The event aims to help SMEs and large corporations to generate engagement needed to become a “top of mind” company.It is a unique and mandatory event for any business leaders, CIOs or CMOs and targets people engaged in digital transformation or wish to be inspired.Participants are invited at discovering the latest technological advances that companies implement in their business strategies.More information about the event is available here.
- Event date:Thursday, 17 May, 2018Place:Berlin
RISE of AI Conference 2018, one full day to network, learn and understand artificial intelligence, will be held in Berlin on the 17th May 2018.Rise of AI is a full-day conference limited to 500 AI experts, decision-makers, opinion-leaders and game-changers.
It gives the opportunity to get involved in the AI community and learn how to apply AI to companies and understand Artificial Intelligence’s impact for society.Information about the agenda, speakers and tickets is available here.
- Event date:Monday, 14 May, 2018 to Thursday, 17 May, 2018Place:London
The Master Data Management Summit Europe is co-located with
Data Governance Conference Europe 2018
It gives the opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of MDM and Data Governance to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information.70 world renowned independent speakers will participate to the event giving focus on end-users case studies and the successes and challenges behind real-world Data Governance and MDM implementations. Three full day post conference workshops are foreseen. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and Skills in MDM and Data Governance practice.Get more information about the programme and register here.
- Event date:Wednesday, 25 April, 2018 to Thursday, 26 April, 2018Place:LondonThe Open Innovation Summit will be held on the 25th and 26th April 2018 in London and it is targeted to people interested in learning best practices and applications in open innovation from Europe’s leaders in Innovation. Exponential open innovation is moving across traditional industry boundaries and enabling dramatic advances in an array of functions & disciplines.Detailed information about the event is available here.
- Event date:Thursday, 19 April, 2018Place:Sofia, Bulgaria
The Bulgarian Presidency event, co-organised with the European Commission, on High Performance Computing will take place in Sofia on the 19th April 2018.This event aims to raise awareness on the role of High Performance Computing (HPC) in transforming Europe's digital future by providing solutions to a wide range of societal, scientific, and industrial challenges. The European strategy on HPC will be presented and the impact of the EC proposal on EuroHPC Joint Undertaking on the European scientific, economic and societal developments, including digital skills, will be discussed.The registrations for Shaping Europe’s Digital Future - HPC for Extreme Scale Scientific and Industrial Applications HPC event are now open!
- Event date:Wednesday, 28 March, 2018Place:London
Explore how the insurance industry can leverage the power of AI and ML specifically for marketing purposes. Topics include:
- What a Machine Learning roadmap looks like for the insurance industry
- Potential challenges on the road to advanced analytics
- Tools to use on the journey to AI (plus how to properly evaluate those tools)
- Event date:Tuesday, 27 March, 2018 to Wednesday, 28 March, 2018Place:Villepinte – Parc des Expositions (France)
The 2018 Stakeholder Forum, the yearly public event co-organised by the EC and the Member States, will take place on March 27th and 28th 2018 at Villepinte – Parc des Expositions (France). Such second edition is co-organised with the French Ministry for Economic Affairs and Digital Technologies and will take place within the large 4-day Global Industrie 2018 trade fair.The Stakeholder Forum is the key European conference addressed to all stakeholders interested in digitisation of industry, from the entire value chain. It is also an essential part of the coordination framework between the various actions on the digitisation of the industry at national, regional and EU level known as the "European Platform of National Initiatives".The conference will have a specific focus on SMEs and it will conclude with a plenary session. You can find more information here.You can register here for the event. A draft programme is available for download and it will be updated with most recent information.Stay Tyned! Follow the conversation on twitter at #DEIforum
- Event date:Thursday, 22 March, 2018 to Friday, 23 March, 2018Place:Edinburgh
The Data Summit, an international conference presenting compelling stories on data driven innovation, will be held in Edinburgh on the 22nd and 23rd March 2018.The Data Summit has been created to bring together data leaders and practitioners across industry, the public sector and academia to collaborate towards data driven innovation.Get more information and your ticket here!
- Event date:Thursday, 22 March, 2018Place:Stockholm
The third edition of Data Innovation Summit will be held in Stockholm on the 22nd March 2018. This year’s event will focus on practical case studies on Data Driven Innovation, Data Management, implementation of Analytics and Data Science capabilities, Artificial Intelligence, IOT insight and technology.With over 60 Nordic and international speakers on five stages and plenty of learning and networking activities in the exhibition area, the 2018 summit is the place to be for all professionals and organisations working with utilisation of data for increasing profit, reinventing business models, develop data-driven products, and increasing customer satisfaction.Get more information and your ticket here!
- Event date:Wednesday, 21 March, 2018 to Thursday, 22 March, 2018Place:London
The Big Data Innovation Summit 2018 which will be held in London on the 21st and 22nd March will bring together executives from the data community for two days of keynotes, panel sessions, discussions and networking.The summit will cover all areas of the big data journey, including:
- Data Analytics Case Studies;
- Data Science: The extraction of knowledge from data;
- Cultural Transformation: Driving the use of data;
- Hadoop: Getting value from unstructured data;
- Advanced Analytics: Solutions to predict future trends;
- Customer insights: Getting the most from your customer data;
- Data Mining: Identifying behaviour.
Get more information and register here!
- Event date:Wednesday, 21 March, 2018 to Thursday, 22 March, 2018Place:London
Big Data World returns to the ExCeL London on 21-22 March 2018 with a world-leading event bringing more features, more content and more products and services.
Over 100 expert data speakers including thought-leaders and case studies will animate the discussion and over 60 international providers offering leading products, services and solutions will be present at the exhibition space.
- Event date:Monday, 19 March, 2018Place:EU House Slovenia, Dunajska 20, Ljubljana
The Watify initiative is an awareness-raising campaign, funded by the European Commission, to stimulate the technological transformation of Europe’s industry. Watify is organising an inter-regional matchmaking event on Artificial Intelligence in Ljubljana, in cooperation with Omniopti.
The leading Slovenian research institutions, the University of Ljubljana and Jožef Stefan Institute, will give inputs on the latest progress in the field of Artificial Intelligence.This event offers the opportunity to speak and to connect to business partners, innovators, developers and intermediaries that can help participants in the development of new innovative products, production processes and services in an informal way and in bilateral matchmaking sessions.To find out more about the event, including the agenda, participants and venue, please visit the event website.
- Event date:Monday, 19 March, 2018 to Friday, 23 March, 2018Place:Berlin
The 11th RDA Plenary Meeting takes place from the 21st to the 23rd March 2018 in Berlin, Germany. Some side sessions are scheduled on the 19th and 20th of March.Under the theme "From Data to Knowledge", the Plenary meeting welcomes the participation of all data scientists, experts and practitioners engaged in the advancement of data-driven science and economy.The Research Data Alliance and the 2.5-day Plenary meeting provide the ideal, neutral and trustworthy forum to discuss the opportunities and challenges of a global data ecosystem of best practices, standards and interoperable data infrastructures fostering cross-disciplinary knowledge and innovation.Additional information about the event is available here.Event type:
- Event date:Monday, 12 March, 2018 to Tuesday, 13 March, 2018Place:Paris
The 12th and 13 March 2018, The Palais des Congrès of Paris will guess the event “Big Data Paris 2018”.Big Data is influencing business processes more than ever, and in 2018 the trend is towards the democratisation of data and its use in businesses. In this new paradigm, organisations must focus on deploying the most efficient and secure architecture to collect, store and process an abundance of increasingly heterogeneous data, in real time and integrating machine learning technologies.With the testimonials of more than 100 speakers and 250 exhibiting brands, Big Data Paris 2018 will guide companies in such dimension!Get more information and register here!
- Event date:Thursday, 8 March, 2018Place:Amsterdam
Europe’s leading cross-industry event showcasing the latest Big Data Analytics insights and innovations for large enterprise organisations
Join Whitehall Media’s prestigious third annual Big Data Analytics Europe conference where hundreds of leading innovators, thought-leaders and executive professionals discuss and impart insights on how to integrate, understand, manage and govern Big Data. This practical business forum will provide bold vision from leading data evangelists to help delegates gain fresh insights and momentum to galvanise and leverage their data for competitive advantage.
How to register: complimentary VIP Delegate Passes are available for senior data, BI and analytics professionals across large enterprise and government (RRP £495+vat pp). Apply for yours using the promotional code: DPBDVA
Register Here: www.whitehallmedia.co.uk/bdaeurope/register
- Event date:Wednesday, 28 February, 2018 to Friday, 2 March, 2018Place:Geneva
The EBU Big Data Initiative was launched two years ago to explore the challenges and opportunities of big data for public service broadcasters. Two years on, it is time to go beyond exploration and take stock of implementation: big data strategies are being deployed and media organizations are changing.
The third edition of the EBU Big Data week is dedicated to CHANGE – in every department, from the executive boards to the newsrooms and the marketing teams. The agenda includes the following events:
- Worshop on Data Journalism (28 February AM)
- EBU Big Data Conference (28 February PM - 1 March (all day))
- Media Innovation trough Research Conference (2 March, with EPFL and Mediaroad)
More info at: https://www.ebu.ch/events/2018/02/ebu-big-data-week-2018
- Event date:Wednesday, 28 February, 2018 to Thursday, 1 March, 2018Place:Hanau (Germany)
Big-Data and AI Technologies are the driving force of the digital transformation. The joint-event Big-Data.AI Summit is the stomping ground for deciders in the Data Economy and consists of the Big-Data Summit on 28 February 2018 and the AI Summit on 1 March 2018.Get more information and buy the tickets here!