Industrial Data Sharing Spaces for Autonomous Factories in 2025 - DEI Stakeholder Forum Side event
Industrial Data Sharing Spaces for Autonomous Factories in 2025: Opportunities and challenges
- Date: November 15th
- Time: 10:00 - 11:15
- Location: IFEMA Madrid. DEI Stakeholder Forum. Room N109
Side event to the Digitising European Industry Stakeholder Forum 2019 organised by BDVA TF7 Smart Manufacturing Industries Subgroup.
The availability in Europe of Secure and Trusted Data Sharing Spaces represent one of the technological preconditions for implementing strategic value chains of European common interest. In the domain of data generated by advanced Industrial Internet of Things systems, the BDVA Smart Manufacturing Industry subgroup is organising a side-event in Madrid during the DEI Stakeholder Forum, where opportunities and challenges for adopting Data and Platform Economy business models in the Manufacturing Industry will be presented and discussed.
Agenda (slides available by clicking on the tittle):
- Introduction and State of Play (Davide Dalle Carbonare, Engineering/Sergio Gusmeroli, Polimi)
- Data Sharing Spaces for Manufacturing in Horizon Europe and Digital Europe (Arian Zwegers, European Commission)
- Market analysis and trends of Big Data / AI for Manufacturing (Giorgio Micheletti, Gabriella Cattaneo IDC)
- The BDVA SRIA and AI PPP SRIDA: what for Manufacturing Industry? (Thomas Hahn, BDVA President, Siemens)
- Data4AI in Manufacturing: scenarios and opportunities (Oscar Lazaro, Innovalia)
- Data Sharing Spaces for Manufacturing (Sergio Gusmeroli, Polimi)
- Data- and AI-enabled new Business Models in Manufacturing (Jon Kepa Gerrikagoitia, IDEKO)
- Q&A Discussion
Registration to DEI Stakeholder Forum 2019 is mandatory to access the venue. Please check details here.
Access to this workshop is free of charge, but in addition to your DEI Stakeholder Forum 2019 registraiton you need to register here. Spaces are limited.
Find a full description of BDVA activities at the Forum here.