Task Force 6: Technical
The main objective of this task force is to identify applications in which big data technologies can create the biggest impact in Europe. This TF will facilitate value creation (economic and sociatel benefits) in Europe by supporting selected industrial sectors and other areas of interest with big data technologies. The key focus of this group should be to identify and act on the needs (technology, skills, etc.) of different industrial sectors (vertical application areas) as well as the areas of interest (horizontal needs applicable to different vertical application areas / industrial sectors such as language technologies, HPC, etc.). The industrial sectors will include telecom, healthcare, tourism, energy, manufacturing, finance, supply chain, content/media, environment, etc. Several sub-task forces will be created to address sectors and areas of interest in which BDVA has a critical mass of members and in which big data applications will create the biggest impact. Synergies across application areas will be identified and addressed.
- TF6.SG1 Data Management (Lead: Dumitru Roman, SINTEF)
- TF6.SG2 Data Processing Architectures (Lead: Souleiman Hasan, INSIGHT)
- TF6.SG3 Data Analytics (Lead: Antonis Ramfos , ATC)
- TF6.SG4 Data Protection and Pseudonymisation Mechanisms (Lead: Zoltan Mann, Paluno)
- TF6.SG5 Advanced Visualisation and User Experience (Lead: Carlos Iglesias, UPM)
- TF6.SG6 Standardisation (Lead: Abdelatif Benjelloun, Huawei)
- TF6.SG7: Data Benchmarking (Lead: Axel Ngonga (Paderborn University)
TF Lead: Arne Berre (SINTEF) Contact: email@example.com
TF Outputs will be reported here as they materialise.