Roadmap, Strategic Agenda and Programme
The main responsibilities of this Task Force are firstly, the periodic revision of the BDVA Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda and roadmap identifying the state-of-the-art from a technology point of view and identifying gaps that are of strategic importance to EU organisations and European Industry. Secondly, it aims to update the BDVA Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda and roadmap as input for the elaboration of the programmes and their implementation Thirdly, it supports the provision of feedback and input to the European Commission (Horizon Europe/Digital Europe) work programme. This Task Force will, on the one hand, follow up and provide input to the drafting of the work programmes and, on the other hand, analyse the projects financed by the different calls.
The Task Force Roadmap, Strategic Agenda and Programme coordinates ongoing activities of different nature (i.e. consultations, development of papers etc.) to maintain the SRIA (Strategic Research Agenda) and SRIDA (Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda) up to date, which is a key priority for BDVA in the context of the Partnerships and Alliances in which it participates. Furthermore, the Big Data Value Association is frequently asked to provide input and feedback to the R&D&I Work Programmes of the European Commission. The collection and provision of such feedback is very important for BDVA in order to achieve its objectives as organisation but is also very relevant for BDVA members which can help in building the roadmaps for EU research and innovation policies in the area of Big Data and AI. In the context of the implementation of the Multiannual Financial Framework 2021 - 2027, this activity is primarily focused on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry and Space in Horizon Europe and on the Digital Europe Programme.
- SRIA v1.0 (January 2015)
- SRIA v2.0 (January 2016)
- SRIA v3.0 (January 2017)
- SRIA v4.0 (October 2017)
- BDVA i-Space label document (2016)
- BDVA i-Space labelling 2017 (2017)
- BDVA position to FP9 (2018)
- BDVA AI Position Statement (2018)
- BDVA i-Space labelling 2018 (2018)
- AI PPP Vision paper (2019)
- AI PPP SRIDA Consultation version (June 2019)
- AI PPP SRIDA Consultation version (September 2019)
- Paper (2019) Transversal to all TFs. Lopez de Vallejo, I., Scerri, S., Tuikka, T. (eds).
- Data Sharing Practices survey results - Preliminary analysis (August 2020) (Preliminary analysis only, final results to be published soon)
- Strategic Research, Innovation and Deployment Agenda (SRIDA) for the AI, Data and Robotics Partnership Third Release (Sep 2020)
- Towards a European Governed Data Sharing Space - BDVA/DAIRO position paper (November 2020)
- BDVA i-Space labelling 2020 (2020)