The Task Force Impact is in charge of updating and validating the KPIs of the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA), establishing appropriate base line as well as relevant internal (members) and external data sources for BDVA Monitoring and KPI Reporting.This TF created the BDV PPP KPI Reporting Document based on input from the Commission, regulations and partnership specific needs. The final set of KPIs has been agreed at Partnership level (i.e with European Commission, other partnership members, Joint Undertaking, etc).
Finally, the TF Impact defines data to be delivered by partners and processes (data collection etc.) for regular reporting, such as the BDV PPP Monitoring Report, EuroHPC JU annual report and the BDVA yearly reports.
This Task Force also supports the proper monitoring of the KPIs by:
• Ensuring that a baseline is established for all KPI
• Getting clarity on the data as well as the data sources required
• Defining the processes that are relevant for data collection. The processes might differ depending on the type of KPI and the data sources required.
The mission of the Task Force Impact is to consolidate, validate, further detail and maintain the various KPIs as well as their dependencies that are relevant for the association. This Task Force focuses on setting up sustainable monitoring structures, source access and tools that ensure the good functioning and continuous evaluation of the various activities of the association.
- BDV cPPP Annual Monitoring Report 2017 (2018)
- BDV cPPP Annual Monitoring Report 2018 (2019)
- BDVA Annual Report 2019 (2020)
- BDVA Annual Report 2020 (coming soon)
- BDV cPPP bi-Annual Monitoring Report 2019-2020 (coming soon)