Task Force 6: Technical
- Monitoring Technology: Monitor and collect information about ongoing and emerging technical trends (approaches, tools, start-ups, etc) in the BDVA technical priority areas e.g. in a wiki to inform members and the BDV community on regular occasions and provide input for updates to the SRIA through TF1-SG1.
- Provide recommendations for future actions related to the technical priorities
- New Technology Trends: Advising the BDVA on new technological aspects which could be suitable to include as new subgroups, new SRIA entries
- The Technology stacks of High Performance Computing and Big Data: What they can learn from each other (2018) (TF6 - Big Data/HPC)
- Data Protection in the era of AI (2019) (TF6.SG4)
- Towards a European Data Sharing Space - Position Paper (2019, cross-cutting to all TFs)
- Webinar: Standards and Innovation: Data and AI standards generating value for SMEs (2020) (TF6.SG6 together with TF8.SG1)