BDVA is a partner of the IoT Week - these are our sessions in Dublin
IoT Week 2022 kick starts today and Big Data Value Association is proud of being an institutional partner of the event. We are excited to have this fantastic event back face-2-face!
BDVA contributes to the IoT Week programme throughout the event days:
- Tuesday 21, 11:00: BDVA Vice-president Laure Le Bars will speak at the opening
- Tuesday 21, 9:00: The session on "Metaverse, Spatial Web and Web3.0 for industry and the new society" is an explorative session to start discussing with IoT, Big Data and AI community topics of common vision, roadmap and plan for adoption combining technology, economics, regulation, standardisation and societal aspects. BDVA Vice-President Valerio Frascolla (Intel) and BDVA Secretary General Ana García Robles join the stage with AIOTI colleagues Irene Lopez de Vallejo, Tom De Block, Luke Porwol and Philippe Sayegh.
- Tuesday 21, 15:15: Session on "Innovating in the era of Trustworthy AI" with Luis Usatorre (Tecnalia), Natalie Bertels (KU Leuven Centre for IT & IP Law (CiTiP) - imec), Daniel Alonso Román (ITI) and Ricardo Simon Carbajo (CeaDAR) with excellent contributions by from EUHubs4Data project. The session is moderated by BDVA Secretary General Ana García Robles.
- Thursday 23, 16:45: BDVA Board Member Ray Walshe (Dublin City University) is speaking at the closing ceremony
But this is not all! Do not miss out on these
- Wednesday 22, 13:45: BDVA Secretary General Ana García Robles moderates the session "Shaping and standardising the Global Integrated Data Space"
- Tuesday 21, 17:30: The EUHubs4Data project is greatly represented with a session moderated by Nuria De Lama (IDC) and speakers Daniel Alonso Román (ITI), Marcin Plociennik (PSNC), Ricardo Simon Carbajo (CeaDAR) and Silvia Castellvi (IDSA)
EUHubs4Data is also having a booth at the exhibition. Do not forget to visit it and learn everything about the project's experiments, federated catalogue and the future of the Federation of BDVA i-Spaces.