Info Day on Horizon Europe Cluster 4 – Destination 3
All data and data-driven AI researchers, innovators, industry representatives and other stakeholders are invited to join Info Day about Horizon Europe 2021-2022 calls on the 8th of July, 10:00 – 12:00 CEST. The information and brokerage session focuses on calls under “World Leading Data and Computing Technologies” (Cluster 4, Destination 3). The event is organised by the European Commission in collaboration with BDVA/DAIRO.
During the event, representatives of the European Commission will introduce 5 topics for 2021-2022, providing detailed information on the call topics under the headings:
- Data sharing in the common European data spaces
- Strengthening Europe’s data analytics capacity
The presentation of the calls for proposal will be followed by a pitching session, coordinated by BDVA/DAIRO. Participants will have the opportunity to present a short pitch (2 minutes) addressing one or more of the topics presented by the European Commission. See the detailed agenda below!
The event will give you all the latest information about the calls in Destination 3 of Cluster 4 from the Commission and a possibility to ask all the pressing questions you have. This Info Day provides an excellent opportunity to start building consortiums for the HE calls. In the event, you have a chance to express your interest towards one or more of the calls and promote your capabilities to other European experts. You will also gain valuable feedback and get to connect with different stakeholders across industries.
The event is held online and free of charge!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!
10:00 – 10:05 Welcome by BDVA/DAIRO and introduction to policy context by the European Commission
10:05 – 10:25 Presentation topics for Call 1:
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-DATA-01-01: Technologies and solutions for compliance, privacy preservation, green and responsible data operations (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-DATA-01-03: Technologies for data management (IA)
10:25 – 10:45 Presentation of topics for Call 2:
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DATA-01-04: Technologies and solutions for data trading, monetizing, exchange and interoperability (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DATA-01-01: Methods for exploiting data and knowledge for extremely precise outcomes (analysis, prediction, decision support), reducing complexity and presenting insights in understandable way (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DATA-01-05: Extreme data mining, aggregation and analytics technologies and solutions (RIA)
10:45 – 11:15 Q&A
11:15 – 12:00 Pitching session by participants coordinated by BDVA/DAIRO