On July 3rd 2020, BDVA organised in collaboration with ETP4HPC and the European Commission, the second session of an online workshop to analyse in depth the challenges, limitations and longer term perspectives of the Large Scale Pilot actions that are currently being developed in the context of the ICT-11-2018-2019 calls. As in the first session, this session and its insights will facilitate the definition of future research and innovation needs in terms of convergence and alignment of the basic technologies and their utilization in industry and specially SMEs.
- LEXIS: Stephan Hachinger (Leibniz Supercomputing Centre), Marc Levrier (ATOS). Presentation here.
- INFINITECH:Pavlos Kranas (LeanXcale). Presentation here.
- IoTwins: Paolo Bellavista (UNIBO), Francesco Millo (Bonfiglioli). Presentation here.
- Evolve: Jean-Thomas Acquaviva (DDN), Angelos Bilas (FORTH). Presentation here.
- CYBELE: Sophia Karagiorgou (Ubitech). Presentation here.
- DeepHealth: Mónica Caballero (Everis), Jon Ander Gómez (UPV), Eduardo Quiñones (BSC), Marco Aldinucci (University of Torino). Presentation here.