This Task Force focuses on activities related to enlarging, strengthening and diversifying the BDVA community and thereby the breadth of activities involving BDVA members and collaboration partners. The BDVA community is deeply involved in complex, collaborative activities with the purpose of identifying and responding to the latest challenges, both societal and technological, that Europe faces in the relevant topic areas of Data and AI. By successfully building the ecosystem beyond its current size and scope, the profile and output of the BDVA will remain relevant, credible, influential and fully endorsed by its group of stakeholders.
Furthermore, this TF is committed to the outcomes regarding the engagement of SMEs and startups. Its scope includes the production of content on the EU data market for SMEs, both on the demand and supply sides, as input to the different stakeholders in the overall Data and AI ecosystems. Based on its current membership, i-Spaces, network of collaborations and projects, BDVA is well-positioned to create a favourable ecosystem for bridging opportunities offered by large companies, RTOs and Universities (offer) with SMEs and startups (demand). This task force focuses on realizing this potential and strengthening the ecosystem.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with EIT Digital (2015)
- Memorandum of collaboration (MoC) with AIOTI (2018)
- Memorandum of collaboration (MoC) with EFFRA (2018)
- Memorandum of collaboration (MoC) with euRobotics (2018)
- Memorandum of collaboration (MoC) with NESSI (2019)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ETSI (2019)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CEN-CENELEC (2020)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with EOS (2021)
- SMEs in the European data-economy booklet (2017)
- Webinar: Standards and Innovation: Data and AI standards generating value for SMEs (2020)